Used 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Great Car
By Jerbo

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love driving the vehicle, has great handling and the best audio's in any car I have been in. Will but this type or very model over and over again. The only downside is the gas mileage which is expected with a large SUV.

Looks

Gas

Trailblazer Blazes
By Jenny

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Purchased our TB as a demo w/ 500 miles, great deal, great car! Drives and handles very well, much better than the Fords my family has owned. Has great space for our two carseats in the backseat and a smaller or thinner person in the middle when necessary. Cargo space is perfect, can fit strollers & groceries with room to spare. Easy to find and operate controls, love the electric seat adj as husband & I are 1 ft diff in height, can easily adj to our needs. Have had no problems whatsoever with routine maintenance. Gas mileage is as expected for an SUV. OnStar is a major bonus, especially when you have kids. Travels well for short & long distances - would definitely purchase again!

OnStar, electric adjustable seat, cargo space, backseat space, easy to operate & find controls

Better gas mileage for the future, redesign exterior to compare to the sleek other brands

Well built
By Harold W.

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this program Trailblazer with 7500 miles on it. Now has 16700 and I don't have one complaint. It is one of the best handling vehicle I have driven. Very comfortable on long trips.I have not had anything to complain about and I would buy another one.

Comfort, Boise Radio, Heated seats and handling.

none

Worse car I could have purchased
By Gentletouch

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased my TB new with 21 miles on it. Two months later my computers went out. I blew the horn and the car died. Took a week for the dealership to figure what was actually wrong with the truck, and took another week and a half to fix it. I have a funny noisy from the wheels now when I back up. Dealer said it was rocks and it would go away, but it didn’t. The stabilitrack light comes on all the time for no reason. When I went to trade the TB in the value on it is next to nothing. I wouldn’t recommend this care to anybody.

XM radio, And heater

Happy so far...
By Derek

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We recently purchased a 2008 Chevy TrailBlazer 1LT... our first American built car after a trio of Nissans.We are very happy with our purchase so far. Excellent ride,expected fuel mileage 15city/21hwy,excellent space for each passenger,a real surprise. We were not set on a TrailBlazer but after our purchase we would not hesitate to purchase a newer more updated version if it was produced.

On-Star-a much over looked under marketed product which we are very happy to have. Take off speed. Size of vehicle

Update the interior to complete with Ford products,6 speed trans