Used 2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV Consumer Reviews - 47 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Very Sad
By sosad

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/3LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

In the first year my 2008 TrailBlazer has had the rack and pinion, steering column, sircoil, stabilitrack, airbags, foam insulators, window regulator, left rear shock, five new brake boosters and 1 master cylinder all replaced after failing. Gm paid to have them replaced under warranty. My car is a lemon I wanted a buy back. They have been terrible and are just allowing me to have these newly replaced items warranted with extension. Gm has made me so so sad.

Trail Blazer LTZ 6 In Line Engine 4WD
By Nayef

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our 2nd TB. I am satisfied with the car, but not the dealer :( Navigation System is there but the maps/program is not loaded and when I asked them for it, they told me the workshop has it. The workshop thought I as from Mars or other planets when I asked them to load the Map/Software. The car is excellent but the Dealer service is poor. BTW, I mean the dealer in the State of Qatar. a small country in the Arabian Gulf.

powerful, dependable and comfortable

Looks and interior design

Trailblazer Still Stacks Up
By JEM77

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Think about price and reliability and you'll find the Trailblazer LT really holds up. This is my second and it has plenty of power, comfort, and a price point that allows for many extras including a factory sunroof. It goes anywhere and I never have had an issue with it. The 4WD is an option as well, I live in FL so no need. The critics ratings are often harsh because it's been around a while and not cache, but note owner ratings, owners love the car.

Pick up and right size.

Factory tires are weak. Pick up a set of Firestone Destination A/T or L/E's and you'll see huge performance improvements and better look with 255/65 R17's/

nice ride
By steve

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

love the car great in snow... would buy again

fun to drive handles the road well

more room for cup holders...fuel economy average at best

Interior and features
By Ron Adkins

2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Lumbar support knob came off in hand. Very poor indeed. Cable cover by mirror also fell off. Styling has a lot to be desired. Sound system very poor. Locking system locks you out if you leave key in ignition, very frustrating.

none