Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews - 80 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Nice ride
By Mark

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice ride! Interior is very light, but comfortable. It rides like a bigger suv but handles like a small one. I have been very happy with the comfort, but wish I would have gotten a lighter color. Black is horrible to keep clean

Wheels and tires, comes with 17 inch standard

More exciting exterior. 2008 looks better

Great but...
By RW

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love the look of this SUV. Pros: love the heated seats, sunroof, stereo, tons of leg room in the front and the back. Cons: the 4 wheel drive is horrible. Not enough traction. The seats are not deep enough. I feel like I'm going to slide off every time I brake (and no... I'm not a big person).

Heated seats.

More storage space in front. Better 4WD traction. Deeper seats.

My Wifes SS
By Dj

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

The Trailblazer SS is an excellent all around performer. My wife loves it, and im pretty partial to it my self. Again its a great truck. Just dont hit a patch of ice (in southern Texas) at 30 mph it will send you through a fence and in to a field.

LS2, Eaton rear diff., superduty transmission, etc.

More power. It should run low 12's (or faster) in the 1/4 mile

Love my SS
By Shep

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I was looking for something practical, then I test drove the TrailBlazer SS. I forgot all about gas mileage when I put my foot on the gas, come 395 hp in a SUV, Corvette base block engine, Chevy you went to far. The interior a little sporty for a 51 year old, I think not. This vehicle still turns head a 21/2 years old. The Bose sound system is awesome, it handles like a sports car, but with enough comfort to make a trip through the mountains fun. Who knew radio (XM) could sound so good, I just purchased 3 years so I would always have it. Overall my TrailBlazer SS is a bunch of fun, although an ave. of 13 mpg in the city is tough.

395 hp. Sporty looks. XM radio and hands off telephone. The SS interior, leather and suede is nice, it could be a little nicer with either some real wood or maybe sporty aluminum gages.

Dual exhaust the one tailpipe in the rear is kind of whimpy. Also $100.00 for an oil change is a little on the high end, synthetic oil I was told. The same high performance with just a little better gas mileage.

Can't Get Enough
By hitorq

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second TrailBlazer. I loved my 2004 so much when it came time to trade in I just had to get another even after shopping around to other trucks. This is a reliable well built truck that is as comfortable as can be and still is capable of off roading here in Utah with ease. Perfect amount of space and great easy to use features and reliability. I have never had to have either of my trucks serviced for anything except the basic upkeep. I have the leather seats, on star, xm radio and bose stereo...this truck rocks!

Leather heated seats, Bose stereo with multi cd changer

Chevy could continue to improve upon their interior standard features to keep up with the times