Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer Consumer Reviews - 80 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

Saved My Life!
By Satisfied

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Had this SUV for two and a half years, I never really had any problems with it. It was recently totaled when I was T-Boned at 50 mph, I know that this car saved my life and if I had been driving a smaller car I would not have survived. Though I normally buy new cars every three or four years, I intend to go out and purchase another Trailblazer (used as it is out of production now) and drive it in to the ground. I wish GM still made these.

Bose Audio System, Sunroof, ease of driving in the winter, Side airbags

Well its discontinued now but I felt that the base model should have an info center for monitoring things like fuel economy, oil life , distance to empty, etc. Maybe fuel economy could be a little better but it is a rather large SUV so I really can't complain

IT POPS WHEELIES!
By SS MAN

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Look the tranny went out but was fixed without a prob. I've had it for over 2 yrs. Love it! Fast solid, makes u feel safer in traffic knowing u can move when u need I get 16.6 mpg highway after tornado install. Awesome truck, u just need the stereo and tv upgrades. Go buy it u will not b disapointed after stepping on the gas! My wife was a little worried @ first but after she had to drive through the mtns. With my baby boy she quit driving her Lexus ls 400. I think that says something. Anyhoo bad mamajama, love it buy it.

being able to beat damn near every car on road. feeling safe. customer service from my dealership.

automatic pasngr. seat rear air auto. auto open close rear hatch.

Awesome SUV
By Bammer

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Had it for over a year now and it is still a great ride! The power, styling and ride comfort is excellent. Only had the passenger window track go out (under warranty) but all else has been great. Love this vehicle! I too like the cloth seats even though I originally thought leather was the only way to go.

The engine and suspension - handles great as long as you remember it is an SUV. 20 inch rims look great also.

Dual Exhaust! Would have liked navigation on the base SS also.

tires & brakes at 24K
By ??????

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my ss.. It reminds me when I was 16 drivin my '56 belair. Just a bit faster & a lot more comfort, easier to steer and obviously more features. At 24k I had to replace the front brakes $450 wow! That was for brakes & turning rotors. It also needs 4 new tires $600+. At 54 years old, I can say I have always driven a Chevy. Even though I love this ss, I'm getting rid of it. It's time 4 a change. I don't mind the 9 mpg around town on 93 octane ($2.85 gal. Now) but the upkeep is too expensive and I'm used to replacing brakes & tires at 50k or 60k, not 24k. I hate 2 say it, but I'm buying a Toyota. Better quailty, better engineering. Sorry gm, you can't make they quality anymore.

speed, comfort, body style.

GM make a products with better engineering, better quality, and make a product that lasts. Remember the '50's & '60's... i guess not. that's why GM is in the financial situation they are in.

poor ignition
By Chad

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I've had my Trailblazer for about 2 years and already I've had it in the shop 2 times about to be the 3rd time. Twice with the ignition and once with the passenger side window not raising. I'm very disappointed in the lack of quality in this problem.

back and rear heated seats, hwy fuel, power

more work on ignition,