Used 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS Consumer Reviews - 31 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS

View reviews for a specific TrailBlazer model:

IT POPS WHEELIES!
By SS MAN

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Look the tranny went out but was fixed without a prob. I've had it for over 2 yrs. Love it! Fast solid, makes u feel safer in traffic knowing u can move when u need I get 16.6 mpg highway after tornado install. Awesome truck, u just need the stereo and tv upgrades. Go buy it u will not b disapointed after stepping on the gas! My wife was a little worried @ first but after she had to drive through the mtns. With my baby boy she quit driving her Lexus ls 400. I think that says something. Anyhoo bad mamajama, love it buy it.

being able to beat damn near every car on road. feeling safe. customer service from my dealership.

automatic pasngr. seat rear air auto. auto open close rear hatch.

Awesome SUV
By Bammer

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Had it for over a year now and it is still a great ride! The power, styling and ride comfort is excellent. Only had the passenger window track go out (under warranty) but all else has been great. Love this vehicle! I too like the cloth seats even though I originally thought leather was the only way to go.

The engine and suspension - handles great as long as you remember it is an SUV. 20 inch rims look great also.

Dual Exhaust! Would have liked navigation on the base SS also.

tires & brakes at 24K
By ??????

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love my ss.. It reminds me when I was 16 drivin my '56 belair. Just a bit faster & a lot more comfort, easier to steer and obviously more features. At 24k I had to replace the front brakes $450 wow! That was for brakes & turning rotors. It also needs 4 new tires $600+. At 54 years old, I can say I have always driven a Chevy. Even though I love this ss, I'm getting rid of it. It's time 4 a change. I don't mind the 9 mpg around town on 93 octane ($2.85 gal. Now) but the upkeep is too expensive and I'm used to replacing brakes & tires at 50k or 60k, not 24k. I hate 2 say it, but I'm buying a Toyota. Better quailty, better engineering. Sorry gm, you can't make they quality anymore.

speed, comfort, body style.

GM make a products with better engineering, better quality, and make a product that lasts. Remember the '50's & '60's... i guess not. that's why GM is in the financial situation they are in.

Family Sports Car!!!!
By Black Tie

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I love this SUV! It is the first 4door car I have ever owned. More powerful than my 70's Vette and 98 Trans Am, handles almost as well. And it can haul my family of five comfortably.

Engine, styling, engine, interior, and the Engine!

6 speed automatic

Tons of fun!
By Mike S

2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer SS SS 4dr SUV AWD w/3SS (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Ok, go out there and try to find something like this for the money, good luck! This is a very fast truck, accelerates, sounds, handles and drives like a sports car. I bought it used, 13k miles, one owner, fully loaded, paid 24k, could not be happier. Drive as a company car, need all the room to put all my stuff, puts a big smile in my face every time I press the gas pedal. OK gas mileage stinks, what can you expect? 6.0 liters, 395HP/405Lb torque (you will feel them) you need a lot of gas to put out those numbers, I get 13MPG average, which is comparable to a lot of V8 trucks out there. If it snows where you are get AWD and get grippier tires than the OEM Goodyears

Power, engine sound, handling, overall performance, Bose is good, thought it would be better though, heated seats, navigation, roomy trunk space

Nav should be updated to GPS based, more powerful stereo would be ok, interior is mediocre and full of plastics, but this is a Chevy not a Benz, besides, performance makes up for all of that and more.