Though the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe is better than this popular model has ever been, rival SUVs are more spacious and mechanically sophisticated. Large crossover SUVs are also easier to drive and more efficient.
- Stout towing capacity
- Available nine-person seating capacity
- Quiet highway ride
- Impressive interior quality.
- High cargo floor and load height
- Unimpressive cargo capacity
- Cramped kids-only third-row seat
- Bumpy, trucklike ride without optional adaptive suspension
- No telescoping steering wheel for base LS
- Lazy gas pedal responsiveness.