2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Review: Sorry I bought

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe - Consumer Review

LT 4dr SUV (5.3L V8 FFV 4x4 4-speed Automatic)

Sorry I bought
By FallonHo on

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Purchased my LTZ and have had nothing but problems with brakes and engine lights. Even the rear tail lights fell out the day I bought it. Have dealt with Chevy and dealer for Lemon Law support--of course, got nothing but arguments. Lots of repairs going on, not much fixed after trips. I stopped counting after I couldn't count the trips to service shop on my two hands. What actually happened with brakes: ended up finding out squeak pad was installed on the wrong side of brake pad. Oops! Engine light that was coming on constantly-- intake manifold was not bolted on correctly---after 8 trips to the dealer, they made this amazing find. My truck must have been built on a Friday at 4.

Front end design, dash design, remote start, XM radio, ease of third seat removal, rear hatch useable by electronic button, OnStar for not limiting the number of listed/recorded break downs, backing up sensor. Flex fuel.

Stereo stinks, Bluetooth capability, refrigeration in the console like Subaru, repair record like Subarus, warranty coverage for my time off and aggravation during service visits.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review