Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 247 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Nearly perfect
By bob k

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I expected my new Tahoe to be great and that it is. Good riding, fun to drive and fuel mileage is what I expected based on the window sticker. 2nd row captain seats are comfy and allow easy access to the rear. If I had to complain about anything at all, it would be the 3rd row seats not folding into the floor.

2nd row captain chairs. Blue metalic paint. Soft but firm leather seating. Large console for storage.

Rear seats should fold into floor.

Best drive in the world
By Candace Daigle

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second 2007 chevy Tahoe, first bought an LS, then bought an LT3, I love all of the extra features, drives like a dream, and it is great for travel. I saved more money in car insurance this time than last. Chevy has a winner in my book!!

Liftgate, XM features, seat capacity.

none

A great 3rd generation SUV
By 3rd GenTahoe

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my first new LS Tahoe in 2001. After 6 1/2 years and 175,000 miles later I reluctantly decided to trade it in for the new 3rd generation Tahoe LT Special Edition. Just hit 3,000 miles and it is simply a magnificant machine. The 3rd generation initiates an elegant SUV both inside and out. I could not compliment this car any higher. Sure I wish it had better gas mileage. That said I love the Tahoe.

Interior look and feel and the new V4- V8 engine.

Flat 3rd seat.

Love this truck!
By Terri

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Tahoe. I traded an '02 in for this one because my experience with the '02 was so great. I stand by my original thoughts. I will never own anything else! I test drove a lot of SUVs and did a lot of research just to be sure when shopping, and nothing compares to the comfort and ease of this truck. I knew what I was getting into with the MPG, so I really can't complain about it. I have had a few minor problems that were quickly resolved: locked up steering wheel, the automatic rear door stopped working, etc. Overall a great experience and I will have owned it for a year in a couple of days!

Heated seats, parking assist, comfortable ride, power, overall look, 2nd row captains chairs, roominess

The third row seats are a pain to remove. They are heavy and bulky. I would love for them to fold flat. Also, a bit more storage room behind the third seat would be great.

Wanted More Room
By sadler19fan

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I owned an '05 GTO but wanted an '07 Tahoe. My husband said I would not be happy since I loved the power of the Goat. Boy was he wrong! He drove it from GA to NC and said it wasn't as comfortable as his '03 Silverado. I then drove from GA to NC and I disagree with him completely. I wanted a black Tahoe but decided on white since it gets so hot in GA. I got the LT2 and added Victory Circle 20's with Pirelli tires. I get lots of looks when I drive, almost as many as I got in my reg GTO.

XM radio, remote start, rear park assist, tight turning radius, overall fun to drive

3rd row seats need more leg room...even tight for me at 5'2"