Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV Consumer Reviews - 247 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Internal problems of the serious kind
By Alex Williamsom

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I liked the vehicle when I purchased it in May of 2006. The truck is a 2007. I have had some major problems with it, like the main electrical switch for the door and window operations has been intermittent for some time. My air conditioner blew hot and cold simutaneously. The transmission has some major missed in it going forward and backward. Everyone can hear it, they just don't know what to do with it and how to fix it. It is at the dealer now, they thought it was finished but when we went to pick ip up, it is making the same noises in the shifting gears and they are quite loud. What does it take to get your truck fixed? We buy fleet sales for construction crews so please fix it!

Working the way it was designed to.

Fix it right the first time.

Best Vehicle I Have Ever Owned
By DR

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent job Chevy! This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Luxury, comfort and built like a tank! I will never own anything else.

XM radio, 20 inch wheels, interior comfort.

Like everyone else has said, make the 3rd row seats fold flat.

hate this truck
By frank

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my third new tahoe and will be my last.Traded in 03lt that was the best .I listened to the so called experts who said 07 was a big improvement.It is not.I got 99miles and had to return to dealer for service.Seats are like sitting on a pile of bricks.All the creature comforts are gone.No more folding arm rests,cargo net,change holder,etc,etc,

Back up alarm.

Folding rear seats are a joke.No storage space.

Best quality vehicle I've ever owned
By jim

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I've had my Tahoe for 10 months now. I can honestly say it is the best vehicle that I've ever owned. Not a single warranty item in 20,000 mi. I previously owned an Infiniti I30 and Honda Accord which both had some warranty items. Drive is smooth. It's a great vehicle that I enjoy every day.

Safety, XM radio, remote start, and drive comfort.

Third row seats that fold flat would be beneficial but consider skipping the 2nd row captains chairs and getting the bench. You could seat 5 without the 3rd row. I have the captains.

New Tahoe is the best yet
By Gene

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is the smoothest best handing full size SUV I have ever driven. When turning, handling is precise and easy to accomplish. It has a solid but comfortable ride. Gas mileage is not as high as posted on the invoice, but not bad for a full size vehicle. I had averaged around 17 in town, 19 on the road. I have had several friends comment that they would definitely look into the Tahoe to replace their Fords. The only complainant is that I have noticed is that trucks passing or crosswinds cause the truck to feel light.

Love the new interior layout. Dash is neat and functional.

Add a little more padding to the seats. They are to stiff on long trips.