Used 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews - 248 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

Average Truck
By My Tahoe

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

When I purchased my Tahoe on year ago, I didn't really expect to encounter the problems that I have run into. I have had my tahoe in the shop severaltimes in the past year for things that should have not failed. First, the main module in my computer system failed while I was driving, tires went bald at 14,000 miles. The dealership then had my car for almost two weeks trying to repair. I have had severaly issues with the computer system since that first time and it is actually in the shop as I speak for problems with the transmission, computer failure, lock/unlock buttons not working, back door pad not working, and Rear seat dvd system not functioning properly. Will be the last Tahoe for me

DVD when working, seat warmers, back up sensors

Third seat folding into the floor, If computer system did not fail, this would be a great car!

Miss my old one!
By missy

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

The ride is good, but I can't get used to the new seats! I keep sliding out and have to brace myself to keep from being propelled forward when stopping. I find it especially bad in the front passenger seat. The seats are shorter from hip to knee than my '01 Tahoe. I keep adjusting the seat and can't get it to be comfortable. I'm 5'6". I feel somewhat like I'm too high up, esp. in the 2nd row, and might wobble off the seat! Needs more storage cubbies. I really have to bend my foot back from accelerator to brake, and I have the adjustable pedals.

Steering wheel features. Quiet, smooth ride.

Longer seat from hip to knee. 3rd row fold-flat seats.

Love it, Hate it!
By Love it, Hate it!

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Wow, what to say. We love our new Tahoe 3LT. It has treated us right and we have never abused it and keep it clean and perfect. It's so comfy and great to drive. I love the new styling. However, we do have problems and its all stupid little things! Okay, here we go! 3rd row needs to fold flat, come on Chevy, everyone else is doing it. We have had problems with the remote start. It starts and then shuts off after 30 sec. The rubber gasket around the sunroof has started to fold and come off for some stupid reason and now rain and snow can come in. The gasket around the rear hatch has folded as well. The trim/molding is starting to come off. Noises from the AC, and blows fast, then slow. It's jacked up these problems keep happening. Our Tahoe has been nothing but cared for. No abuse and barely driven. Shoot, we have only used the sunroof a few times.

Love the new look, the interior is great. It's very comfy and love all the wonderful features. Navigation, DVD, 3rd row, controls, and towing.

3 Times a charm
By jd411

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd Tahoe. Each one gets better than the last. I kinda miss the old body style though. They all have a great ride, can't beat GM suspension.

Smooth ride! The best turning radious in it's class!

Yeah better marketing for GM!

White LTZ, Nice SUV
By VTags

2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Lots of features for the price. Very roomy, ride is smooth for such a large vehicle. Third row seat management was overlooked, seats should food flat out of the way. Fuel economy no better than other large SUV's, 8 to 4 cylinders just a marketing ploy it seems like. If you want a large SUV, this one is very nice. However, don't be fooled by the fuel economy estimates!

Power tailgate, memory seats, DVD system for kids, remote start. Large rims, however chrome would look much nicer. 5yr/100k power train warranty.

Fold flat third row seats, cannot believe a vehicle with this much technology does not have this. Fuel guage floats too much. Rear windows rattle when in the down position going over any bumps. These items should have been fixed in the design stage! Front grille design is cheap.