Used 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV Consumer Reviews - 111 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV

View reviews for a specific Tahoe model:

02 TAHOE
By MICHAEL JENKINS

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 4WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been my pleasure to own. It has been fun customizing it because there are so many options to choose from on all the stuff you can do to it.

There is not just one feature that I really like more than the others. But the interior is very comfortable.

Gas mileage!

2002 Chevy Tahoe LT
By 2002tahoefl

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

lt version of this truck is the best only thing im missing is the sunroof. My kids and wife love the truck cause the third row seat. She ain't got to drive no minivan around. Trips is so so comfeey. I put 24 inch wheels 305-35-r24 tires bolt right on. No cut no rub I can make a full u turn

Cargo, OnStar

Steering column making a noise

Chev 02 Tahoe
By llester

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

When I bought my Tahoe, I traded in a Ford Explorer. I knew I was going up in size, but that didn't bother me. I loved the room in this new vehicle. To my surprise, parallel parking was much easier in this vehicle than in the Ford, which was smaller. Only draw back is the steering colum in this vehicle had to be replaced which was a problem with all trucks for GMC/Cheverolet.

Style, room, comfort, color

Really have no complaints

'02 Tahoe
By jleg

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This has been the most comfortable vehicle I've ever driven. It's big enough but not too big. I like the rear cargo door. You can open just the back window or the whole thing. There's no pillar to block the view. It's easy to drive. Plenty of elbow room. Layout of dashboard is practical. The Tahoe offers a quiet, smooth ride. It's comfortable on long road trips.

Computer that tells you when you need an oil change!

The cup holders could be taller so that bottles, cups are more secure. Water bottles fall out if you don't hold them on turns.

Reliable. Interior needs redesign
By downtown

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe SUV LS 2WD 4dr SUV (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

My Tahoe has been great, I love the size, but I have a few suggestions. It's been a great, reliable car. But I will not get another until they fix these things. I am looking at an Infinity QX56.

Mechanically, I've never done a thing but change the oil!

3rd row to fold flat, 2nd row seats recline, armrests in the way of seatbelts in front, armrests too close together, middle seats need shoulder seatbelts, need 40/20/40 split in middle row, stability control