Used 2004 Chevrolet Suburban SUV Consumer Reviews

Used Suburban for Sale
Select your model:
12345...29

Pros
Cons

Love my "Burban"

Gordy Toomey, 08/03/2016
1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

Handles and rides like any good luxury car. Heated seats are great in the winter. Very comfortable and roomy . I wouldnt drive anything but an SUV or a four door pickup. Update; I sold the Burban a few months ago, to a nice family and it's still going strong.@263000 miles.

The Best in it's Class Fuel Economy

armsdealer, 11/16/2009
1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

First off, Why are all of you marking this vehicle down for Fuel Economy? For what this thing tows and hauls, including people, you would need 2 Toyota camarys to haul 8 people. Some interior parts are cheap and come loose from time to time, but the space is better than any of the full size imports. This Vehicle is bullet proof Mechanically, and except for the steering shaft problem ($74 at Autozone) This is the toughest, most economical, Extra-Large SUV on the market, and gets the best fuel economy of all of them (non-Hybrid) We moved from a mini van to this and our fuel expenses only increased about $400 a year, that's only $33 per month. Go Drive one, you will be impressed.

Not so great!

jessa508, 05/02/2010
1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My Suburban runs great it is the little thing that cost a great deal that annoy me and Chevy hasn't done anything about it. The power windows going out the heated seats stop working the paint on the dash peeling the cheap plastic in the back. And the biggest problem of all is the Back glass disengaging from the vehicle if this glass falls on a small child it could be very dangerous there have been several complaints about this particular problem including myself, but Chevy has done nothing to correct the problem. Oh yeah you can't just replace the glass the whole unit has to be replaced so you are looking at about $1,200 part and installed. To bad for me and several others.....

What a great truck!

Greg Vojnovic, 09/28/2010
1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This has just been one of the best vehicles I have ever owned! Super reliable, still looks good, never a problem. It drives great, almost like a car and yet it can haul big trailers with horses in it. Just a great, great truck. I LOVE our Suburban. We're buying a new one now and will miss it.

over 100,000 miles on the original tires

John , 11/26/2009
1500 LS 4WD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We had a 97 Tahoe we traded in on the suburban because we needed more room I have driven chevys for over 30 years this is the best one yet it pulls well it rides great and is the most comfortable one yet this is one great suv

12345...29