Used 1995 Chevrolet Suburban Consumer Reviews

1995 Chevrolet Suburban
12345...6

Pros
Cons

OLD FAITHFUL

alfonso ortiz, 10/28/2009

Suburbans are great, if i could afford another one i would jump on it. I have driven my truck from Texas to Cali several times. i have done a paper route to over the road driving, to hauling couches on top, and sheetrock inside, all with no major problems. Chevy makes a cheap intake manifold gasket. i finally had to replace. and now my shift solenoid is out. in 2009 great 5.7L power. cowboy conversion package was worth it.

Worst I've ever owned

Large, 01/23/2009

Purchased it used with ~80,000 miles in 2002. Felt comfortable doing this as I purchased it from the 1st owner that had all service records (dealer maintained). The engine failed at 92k miles. Replaced it with a new GM crate motor (5.7L). From there, it has been one constant failure after another. It now has $187,000 miles, but has had literally everything under the hood replaced (2 a/c compressors)as well as a transimission overhaul last month. I lost my shirt on this vehicle and am forced to keep it given what I've had to invest. I'll donate it later this year to a charity as I can't sell this vehicle to anyone in good faith.

is better than expected

danmorea, 01/11/2004

is the 5 chevy truck that i own,very familiar with them,had 88,89,91,94 models but this one is the most easy to drive.Impresive braking,power,road feel

Superior SUV

T5258, 09/10/2010

Purchased to replace a rusty 90 Bronco...what an improvement!! It'll take 3 people, their dog & a weeks worth of luggage with room to spare (ask me how I know). With just under 200k, it runs, stops & shifts like new. I guess 60 years of refinement will go a long way...I've owned the aforementioned Bronco and an 87 Grand Wagoneer, the Suburban combines the best features of both in one SUV!!16-18 mpg with the 5.7 V8 is great in my book, plus a ridiculously well-appointed interior AND go-anywhere 4WD?? Make mine Chevy please!!!

surb

staceyr, 05/17/2002

I love this car/truck wouldnt have any other

12345...6