Do you wish there was such a thing as a four-door Camaro? Well, the 2016 Chevy SS sedan comes pretty close. It can smoke its rear tires with the best of them, but it also boasts a roomy interior and an impressive level of overall refinement. Ready to learn more about this muscle-bound family sedan?
- Standard V8 engine delivers thrilling acceleration
- Remarkably capable handling for a full-size sedan
- Interior looks and feels upscale and has ample rear seat space
- You can get it with a manual transmission.
- Standard V8 engine delivers poor fuel economy
- Single trim level means limited ability to customize to your liking.