2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$39,500

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Carhartt Edition 2500HD Duramax

Chad K., 07/06/2021
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

I bought this truck as an upgrade from our 2018 Silverado High Country 1500. We purchased an RV last year and while the 2018 towed it just fine, especially with the 6.2 liter, this is just another level. The truck is nicer in almost everyway than the 2018. HUD is really handy when driving and the mirrors are really functional. The lighting is very good at night and with the mirror lights on it make backing up very easy. The Carhartt edition essentially made the LTZ into a High Country but without all the chrome. The interior is huge and comfortable. The ride is amazing and the all terrain tires work very well in all conditions. There are so many features that I would never be able to cover them all. The bed is really wide and the perfect height. The power up and down tailgate is very nice to have, especially for my wife. Cameras are everywhere and show you every thing. Seriously, if you hit anything, it's your fault. I did not expect to like this as much as I do. I was buying it for the capability but I love this truck. The ride is very nice and livable as a daily driver. This is also my first diesel and I'm blown away by the power and smoothness of the engine and transmission. It's silent and runs very good, with shifting being ultra smooth on the Allison. I'm really impressed with the interior as well. The charger fits the iPhone 12 max and so does the phone holder in the console top. There is a place for everything...except your sunglasses as this truck does not have the traditional sunglasses holder above the map lights. That's my only nitpick. Everything else is just right.

I got the truck!!!

J.Donely, 01/12/2021
LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Thanks to Edmunds and its comparison view which helped me make the decision on my new 2021 Chevy 2500HD Silverado.

Great truck

Kenny Carroll, 06/19/2021
Custom 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Great truck

ad labelAd
Build Your Silverado HD
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $54,895starting MSRP
Build & PriceChevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Great work truck.

S. Rodríguez , 07/17/2021
Custom 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Great work truck, lots of power. I would like gear to be softer, for turns but overall it’s a great truck. Lots of nice features.