Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Double Cab Pricing
See other years
The optional diesel-powered V8 engine has been redesigned and offers more power than before (445 horsepower and 910 pound-feet of torque versus 2016's 397 hp and 765 lb-ft). There's also a new air intake and hood design associated with the diesel engine. Finally, Chevy has given the 2500HD a new digital steering assist feature (standard on many double- and crew-cab models) that it says makes it easier to maneuver around parking lots and improves stability at high speeds.
- Immense hauling and towing capabilities
- Ride quality is surprisingly refined and quiet
- Powerful diesel engine option
- Solid build quality
- Wide roof pillars compromise outward visibility
- Standard mirrors are on the small side
- Telescoping steering column has limited availability
Read full review
Used 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Double Cab for Sale
Summit White Dark Ash Seats w/Jet Black Interior Accents cloth10,910 miles
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast
Features & Specs
Our experts like the Silverado 2500HD models:
- Teen Driver Modes
- Allows owners to keep tabs on secondary drivers by reporting driving behavior, as well as activating all available safety features.
- Safety Alert Seat
- Vibrates to warn the driver when the front/rear parking sensors, lane departure warning or forward collision warning is triggered.
- Lane Departure Warning
- Alerts the driver if the Silverado 2500HD begins drifting outside its lane.
Power Pack V8
Large families may need the CrewCab?