Used 2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$25,599

Used Silverado 2500HD for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

H.D Diesel

ed t, 03/13/2010

I have only had this truck for a week and I already love it. After filling up the first time I averaged 17.5 mpg. Thats better than my 5.3 Chevy not to mention the addition of a 4x4. It rides firm but not harsh. The only thing that would make a nice change is a nicer interior similar to dodge. The allison 6 speed electronic transmission... whew, when coming down steep grades the tranny holds speed to give the most secure feel . Going uphill the engine has enough torque to hold max gear and not shift down. So far so good.....

2010 Silverado HD

Rob, 08/22/2010

I love the truck just not the mileage. I am looking into buying an Edge Programmer and some K&N induction to try and help it.

Victory Red LTZ in Alaska

AK Victory Red LTZ, 05/07/2010

LTZ with the 6.0L Vortec and 8' box. Great engine; plenty of power. Sounds awesome. I am averaging 15 MPG in mixed driving (mostly highway) 6 speed automatic makes driving and towing easy. capacious cargo box. Very comfortable and plush interior. High quality materials instead of the hard plastics used in previous models. Were it up to her, my wife would be driving it instead of me.

Great sales staff, great selection

Bditty, 03/13/2020
LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Great price on 2010 2500hd chev. Bought from kolar before will buy again. Best prices in town and not putting you in something you don't want. Like some someother brand dealer does. They listen to needs and then put you a few choices. 5th vehicle bought from them.

Silverado 2500

Tanner, 08/01/2015
LT 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Owning a 2010 2500 has been overall a Very nice experience. Having owned and F-250 prior to the Chevy I must say that the Chevy has had the upper hand from interior materials to turning radius and ride quality. Having bought the vortex 6.0 gas hasn't dissappointed in pulling power either. Would recommend for big truck owners