Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Silverado 2500HD for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

H.D Diesel

ed t, 03/13/2010
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT 4dr Crew Cab SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have only had this truck for a week and I already love it. After filling up the first time I averaged 17.5 mpg. Thats better than my 5.3 Chevy not to mention the addition of a 4x4. It rides firm but not harsh. The only thing that would make a nice change is a nicer interior similar to dodge. The allison 6 speed electronic transmission... whew, when coming down steep grades the tranny holds speed to give the most secure feel . Going uphill the engine has enough torque to hold max gear and not shift down. So far so good.....

Also Consider
5 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

4.75 out of 5 stars

2010 Silverado HD

Rob, 08/22/2010
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I love the truck just not the mileage. I am looking into buying an Edge Programmer and some K&N induction to try and help it.

5 out of 5 stars

Victory Red LTZ in Alaska

AK Victory Red LTZ, 05/07/2010
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

LTZ with the 6.0L Vortec and 8' box. Great engine; plenty of power. Sounds awesome. I am averaging 15 MPG in mixed driving (mostly highway) 6 speed automatic makes driving and towing easy. capacious cargo box. Very comfortable and plush interior. High quality materials instead of the hard plastics used in previous models. Were it up to her, my wife would be driving it instead of me.

4.38 out of 5 stars

2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD

dvo222, 07/12/2012
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I have over 10,000 miles on my gas truck now. I average around 13 to 14 in town and 18 at 70 mph(I'm 56 years old). I pulled a 5000 lb sailboat from Texas to Georgia at 60 and 65 and got 13 miles per gallon. I purchased the 2500 over the 1500 because of price. Between the factory rebate and the credit union rebate the price came in at $10,000 less than the 1500. Something very noticeable is the difference in the power (and it sounds good). I average 5000 miles a year on the trucks I have owned. So the fuel economy doesn' really concern me. A little stiff ride but it is a 2500 4x4. The interior is very comfortable and well built.

3 out of 5 stars

Silverado 2500

Tanner, 08/01/2015
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Owning a 2010 2500 has been overall a Very nice experience. Having owned and F-250 prior to the Chevy I must say that the Chevy has had the upper hand from interior materials to turning radius and ride quality. Having bought the vortex 6.0 gas hasn't dissappointed in pulling power either. Would recommend for big truck owners

3 out of 5 stars