Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Consumer Reviews

Used Silverado 1500HD for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...345678

Pros
Cons

great truck from a ford lover

RonJ30, 03/25/2003

great truck, carries a trailer awesome, four wheel works great, and i love the auto 4 wheel drive. I am a ford lover so getting this truck was hard to stomach but i am glad i did

Love my Chevy truck.

MarylandGirl, 01/29/2003

Liked the no pressure sales from Rogers chevrolet, they went out of their way to help find this truck. Good truck all around so far. A little awful on gas consumption, but with this area's 'fast' paced traffic, no wonder!

Heavy "D"

art, 03/31/2002

I waited 2 years for the Avalanche and when it finally hit the market it looked great, but was it practical for my needs as well as my wants? No. So I ended up with the Heavy "D". Almost identical to the Avalanche except for the plastic on the outside and the motor on the inside. The 1500HD comes standard w/ the 6.0L V8. Rides like a Cadillac. Powerful like a Corvette. Quiet inside.

What A Great Chevy 1500HD truck!!!!

Lee R, 02/19/2020
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this ‘02 new in ‘01. What a great truck! I haul wood, hunt, pull travel trailers, car hauler trailers and farm tractors. There is nothing this 6.0 liter can’t do. 225,000 miles later, the only thing I have replaced is the transfer case at 75k miles. Regular oil changes with Chevron Supreme 5w30 conventional oil. I think this truck, motor and transmission will continue to work for me. Got the 6.0 liter with 4:10 rear end. I get 14 to 15 mpg and I’m not complaining. This truck is great! Thank you Chevrolet.

What A Great Chevy 1500HD truck!!!!

Lee R, 02/19/2020
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

1...345678