Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Consumer Reviews

Used Silverado 1500HD for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

I Love my truck!

Ladyrider, 11/12/2007
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned this truck for three year's. I have kept my oil changed at every 3k mile's and have had no problems out of my Chevy! His name is Elija (yes, I name my vehicles) I put 105 miles a day on this truck and I feel very safe & confident in it. When purchased it had about 60k roughly and now I have right at 200k miles I don't doubt it won't last another 200K. I cannot stress enough to folks to keep their oil changed & hey I'm a Lady saying this. Thanks Chevy for a well built product that I am proud to drive Every day. I Love my truck LadyRider

Great truck

RP, 11/29/2007
4dr Crew Cab LS 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

Our 1500HD CC has been a great truck. It handles towing and large payloads without a problem. It is very roomy, and versatile with the rear seats. It is quite comfortable for a truck, but is still a truck (sometimes a little bouncy ride). My only complaints are that it can be difficult to park in small lots, and of course, it doesn't do great with fuel economy. Otherwise, I would recommend this truck to anyone.

Problems With Chevy 1500HD

Rodney Seigler, 09/15/2002
4dr Crew Cab LT 2WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I have had transmissinon Problems. It does not want to go into Overdrive. With the higher RPM's not going into Overdrive it caused the heads to crack. This aloud oil to get into the coolet system. Also I have Problems with the AC not keeping coolet in it. So where there is a leak which has not been found.

nice truck

cheyterry, 05/17/2004
4dr Crew Cab LT 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

i like the heated seat and the memory but the mirriors needs a memory also

1500HD

HD, 03/14/2002
4dr Crew Cab LS 2WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

I rated the truck high because I like it. It may be lighter than the Heavy heavy dutys but it rides as good as my wifes $24.000.00 car. It's quite and runs good, with plenty of pep. The gas milage is around 13 intown and 16 on the highway. It sits as high as the 2500HD's and it looks good. But with a big truck your not going to get the milage like a small truck. But thats the price I'm willing to pay.

12345...8