Used 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

Used Silverado 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Delayed and Hardshifts - Updated 5/11/2021

Kennedy, 10/11/2019
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB (4.3L 6cyl 6A)

*Update 5/11/2021 After several replacement parts and recall notices and fixes, the issues STILL occur. At first it seemed like the might have resolved however, that is not the case. The vehicle still hard shifts when going from reverse to drive into the next gear. Sometimes it is delayed and sometimes it’s a hard jerking shift. The infotainment screen still blacks out, turns blue with some red lines, or splits the screen half black and half blurred. They’ve replaced it once - but these issues still happen. Most inconvenient when reversing but I do not reply on my backup camera at all. I purchased a 2019 Chevy 1500 Z71 in July 2019. Not too long after I noticed sporadic hardshifts. The past 4/5 weeks I have noticed delayed shifts and hardshifts. When shifting from reverse to drive, when shifting from park to drive, and on cold starts (this is Texas so its never really cold, especially in September and October). I feel it jerk forward sometimes when shifting from 1st to 2nd. A couple of times it jerked forward pretty rough after I went from reverse to drive. The lag from reverse to drive is scary. Again, it doesn't happen every morning - just sporadically. UPDATE: Dealership swapped out he screen and also ECM. Works better but still having intermittent issues - same issues just not as often. Our 2017 still has the same issues and 6 months later they still haven't fixed it.