Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews - 167 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

2007 Silvarado LTZ Crew Cab.
By HDG

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It's not yet for sale, but if it was it is a very solid, reliable vehicle and has many more miles yet to go.

Seeing the USA in my Chevrolet
By Farmer Ted

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 8 ft. LB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

When new this was truck of the year, totally redesigned from the ground up, full boxed frame, 3" wider stance, Active Fuel Management. Leather heated seats, very luxurious. This truck is tight and quiet and has plenty of power. I love it!

My real review
By James Terbrueggen

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

It'll cost u in gas but it's great in the winter if u keep it maintained

My work truck
By TheReaper!

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Not much 100,000 only problem was cheap wheels lots of surface rust . Other than that brakes and oil changes and still feels and drives like new . Update 4/18/18 ,we now use the truck as a backup vehicle and when we need a truck. The reason for this type of use is I want it to last as long as possible, new trucks are just way to expensive now. Still no problems with the truck, my only regret is I didn't buy 2 the same day.

Kill you to buy American?
By DFGM

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This Silverado has been an outstanding pickup. Now with over 100k miles, I have had no issues whatsoever. It's also worth noting that this truck has not had an easy life. I'm constantly hauling, towing, and driving in the oil fields with it (Almost all trucks in the oil field are GM or Ford for a reason. The others simply aren't build nearly as well). In my spare time it is frequently being driven off road for hunting or fishing trips. No doubt, my next truck will be made by GM. Finally, it's always great knowing that my pickup was built in Indiana with 90% domestic part content.