Used 2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews - 168 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

View reviews for a specific Silverado 1500 model:

Bubba's Work Truck
By Bubba

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have been more than pleased with my truck. I have gotten an average of 19 mpg since the truck was purchased and for the way I drive that is great! Even while pulling a load, it has not seemed to effect the milage in any big way. Only thing that has ever erked me was the top speed limit. Plenty of power and performance but a limit of 104. Then again, that may be a good thing.

Nice Truck
By nagyflys

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Crew Cab LS Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first Chevy truck. I'm very pleased with it. I haven't had it very long so I dont know how the build quality is or the reliability. Hopefully good.

5.3L V8

A/C makes a gurgling sound

Luv my Chevy
By Chris Heidt

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab SS Rwd SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first experence with a Chevrolet, and I couldn't be more pleased. The most pleasent riding and handling pickup I have owned, and the service I recieve from the dealer I bought it from so far has been outstanding. Buy American always.

Too many to list

Bed liner factory instaled.

Great Truck
By morgan

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Crew Cab LT Rwd SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is one of the most comfortable and driver friendly vehicles I have ever owned. Before I got this truck I drove a Land Rover Discovery and my wife had a Lincoln Towncar, but never again. She drives this one and leaves the Lincoln in the yard. We are planning on getting her own in the near future.

XM,OnStar and the general reliability of this truck added to the comfort and ease of driving are our favorite features

A 60-40 seat in leather with lumbar and heat would be nice. We had to get the bucket seats which are very comfortable but we like being closer together

Way to go CHEVY!
By Drum Dawg

2005 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4dr Extended Cab Rwd SB (4.3L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a great truck. Great gas mileage(20 MPG around town) and performance. The stepside looks great and the stock rims look nice! The front fold down bench seat is really useful! I have the 4.8 L and it has power to spare. It tows my car trailer with ease. I looked at all the brands over a couple of months and am glad that I picked a chevy.

Ability to spin the tires at will. ; )

Add ram air as an option.