Used 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Silverado 1500 for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

silverado 4.3L 4x4

Jasonsilverado, 12/28/2004
2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

this thing will offroad with the best of em. It is beyond quiet at highway speed and more comfortable than I would think a truck could ever be. I don't even have bucket, leather, heated or electric seats. It rides smooth and easy to drive x-country. It's a manual and still easy in city driving or open road. The payload on this thing is unbelievable, my wife had to go down to north carolina while I was in the middle east and picked up alot of my personel gear, completely filling up the back end. She told me she didn't even feel like there was anything in the back end, the truck gets worked and has never even had a hiccup. I could not ask for a more dependable truck.

joegun

joegun, 12/30/2004
4dr Extended Cab SS AWD SB (6.0L 8cyl 4A)

nice fun fast truck. i call it a corvette silverado .glad i bought it.handles real good .glad to see a new color.thanks joe b. indiana.

Chevy rules

Lou, 01/18/2005
4dr Extended Cab Z71 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

Absolutely 100% pleased with this purchase. The luxury side is great and the truck side is awesome! Mileage is not great, but who cares... I did not buy a Z71 crew cab for the gas economy... :-)

Smooth, strong and efficient

floridamadman, 02/23/2005
4dr Extended Cab LS Rwd SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

5.3 litre runs with anything on the highway, and on open road have gotten 20 mpg I'm not a tire smoker, but at 35mph...hang on! There is no other p/u that cruises as effortlessly or efficiently at highway speeds as this with the 3.42 gears.

My deam truck

Jason Manus, 03/11/2005
4dr Extended Cab Z71 4WD SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

This is the sixth Z71 I have owned since I was 16 years old, and there is no doubt that it is the best as far as quality and features goes. I have always been a part of the Chevy family and I love my truck. It has a 4.10 rear end that has allowed me to pull trailers in excess of 10,000 #s with regularity ( although the tow rating is 9200#s). I spend all day in my truck, as it is my office. And even though I drive it real hard and torture it, it keeps on ticking.