Used 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Silverado 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...58

Pros
Cons

What you need.....a good basic truck!

Coach K, 05/05/2009

I bought this truck used with 41K miles on it. I was looking for a small truck but at the price and what shape it was in I could not pass it up. I bought this when the gas spiked up so I got it for $7,000. The V6 is a little under powered but gets you moving. I commute 30 miles everyday to work and I have gotten it to average 20, not bad. I have had zero problems with it. I would say if you need a truck for weekend work and want something comfortable, easy to drive, then a basic 1500 is what you should look for.

Don't buy this truck

optimus1013, 12/30/2003

I bought this truck in Aug. I have had problems with lugging and am told it is normal by the dealership. Shift points are off. Dimmer lights have stopped working.I have had it in two times they still have yet to fix problem. If you want reliabilty and something you can be happy and proud of don't buy this truck. It is really junk.

Best Truck

Mikey2k01, 02/22/2004

This is the best truck I have ever owned.It has the bwst toughing of all the trucks I have had.It has the bwst toughing of all the trucks I have had.

Ad
Build Your Silverado 1500
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 1 Trims
  • $33,200starting MSRP

ONE BAD ASS SS

Wayne P, 06/29/2004

Best vehicle ever made. It is definately the best vehicle I have ever owned. I look forward to the next opportunity to drive it. I have added dual exhaust with two flow masters on it. It sounds even better and of course the duals coming out the back look even better.

Not too sure

JayDub92480, 07/22/2004

I think I got a lemon. I have had it for only seven months and already had to replace the 4wd switch and e-brake sensor. I also have a rattle in the dash I can't get rid of. I am trading it in on a Toyota.

12345...58