Skip to main content

Used Silverado 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...30

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Excellent Truck

Andrew Mahaffey, 03/25/2015
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I love my 2000 silverado 5.3 ext cab 4 door z71 sb this thing has been the most reliable vehicle i have ever had my truck currently has 368000 miles on it with the original engine and trans this truck is truly bullet proof the only things i have ever done to this truck is a 1 water pump brakes and fluids and some rust repair i have towed with it and even driven it hard and it still runs like new.

Also Consider
5 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the GMC SIERRA 1500 LIMITED
View Offers
GMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.

2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 V8

Kaitlin, 08/08/2010
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 3dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

I have a 2000 Chevy silverado with 146,000 miles on it. I had a few things go on it. I use this truck to pull a 2 horse bumper pull trailer. Its been good to me. I put in it a rebuild trans had a few things here and there. Now its having a few issues with going in Reverse. If this truck was a 2500 I would keep it. But I live in a hilly area and it struggles with the load to get up the hills. I live Chevy and I like what they offer. This truck been good to me for my needs.

Best truck I have owned

Jake, 11/23/2015
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB

It's a great truck, best one I ever owned. I bought it with 150,000 miles, and I currently have almost 201,000 miles on it. I've done routine oil changes, Still runs strong, still have everything stock, besides the alternator , brake lines. Very dependable, never broke down on me. Definatley worth the money.

4 out of 5 stars

4 out of 5 stars

2000 Silverado 1500 LT

tjc43, 10/09/2012
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT 3dr Extended Cab 4WD LB

I have owned two silverados in the pass few years. My first silverado was a 2002 Chevy Silverado 1500 LS. I enjoyed driving that truck while I owned it. I sold it due to gas mileage and being a college student. I ended up buying a civic for the excellent gas mileage. The gas mileage was nice and all but I soon realized I needed to be back in a full size truck regardless of gas mileage. I then purchased a 2000 Chevy Silverado Lt edition. I quickly fell in love with the truck. It was basically identical to my LS except having a few more features.

Like A Rock

Jerry Maletich, 09/06/2010
2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

I bought this truck brand new and drove it for ten years. I gave it to my son who now drives it to work. It has almost 200,000 miles and has never had any major repairs. I replace rack and pinion steering at 195,000 miles cost $200.00 that's all, not bad.

12345...30