Used 1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 18 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific S-10 model:

S-dime
By lowered94

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab SB

Love my truck! 1994 base model work truck. Runs amazing, lowered 5 inches in front 7 inches in back, and rockin 20 inch wheels. My third S10, and definitely not my last!

Body style

Rear disk brakes, lower sport suspension, and leather

Leave well enough alone!
By mixerman1972

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab 4WD SB

I love my S10. It has never given me any mechanical problems except sensors and the fuel pump, but being 14 yrs old and having 178000 miles, I think that is excellent! There is very little rust and I live in the north east. The mileage is at best 16mpg on the road, around town its about 12mpg. This truck has only left me stranded once, that is when the fuel pump went. The truck is fantastic in the mud and has a very comfortable ride

I don't have one favorite feature, I love the whole truck.

Nothing to improve, they dont make it any more

I love this truck!
By racinmason

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab LB

This was my first vehicle I bought myself in April of 2001. I still have it, still drive it and still love it. Over the years this truck has been very reliable and the quality is great. The only problem I have with it is the 2.2L 4cylinder engine. bad idea on GM's part, engine is way too small for this truck and eats gas like crazy and extremely underpowered, 4:10 gears don't help fuel consumption either, 21mpg at best and thats driving it easy.

It's an S10 what more can I say. It's great! Huge aftermarket, nice style. looks good even for being 14 years old

Scrap the complete line of ugly useless Colorado trucks that replaced the S10 line and bring back the S10 with a nice DOHC 6cyl engine. I assure you I'll be first in line for one of those!

My S10
By Ryan Robinson

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab SB

Very low operation cost. Dependable and inexpensive to insure. Adequately powered relatively comfortable for short commutes. Attractive and handles nimbly.

Good fuel economy. Good cruise control.

Better seats would help.

Quick '94 S-10
By derrick porter

1994 Chevrolet S-10 Regular Cab LS 2dr Regular Cab LB

I really like this truck. It is very quick. I have had very few minor defects like a water pump gasket and temp. gauge. I put an intake on it, bed liner, headers, and chip with 3 inch lower in back and 3 inch lower in front. Nice truck!

4.3 liter v6 backed up with a 5 speed manual tranny.