Used 2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe Consumer Reviews - 145 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe

View reviews for a specific Monte Carlo model:

i have the intermerdator edition
By peter walsh

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I love my monte carol ss i bought it used it has 89,456 miles on it end it still drives like new like the interior and the outside my is black on black inside and the seats are signed by dale earnheart how many people have that....i only had the car for about 3 days.

my favorite feature is the supercharger the bust cauge and the stero system is good.

nothing at this time.good job gm for making such a great car.

A very good car
By Bill

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my car new. I have driven it 68000 miles. I have never had any problems with it, and I get very good gas mileage. It still looks new inside and out, and I hope to drive it another 5 or 6 years. For a Chevrolet, I think it is a very good product.

Style and performance.

Maybe back then a V8 option would have been nice.

Nice Car
By debinvegas

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

Monte Carlos were made for years for good reasons, they are a good car with a nice comfortable ride. Very dependable and they hold their value. I hope they start making them again.

My sweet Monte
By Kat

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car! I wish they weren't getting rid of it. I get 30 mpg around town! unheard of in such a large car. I love the Monte emblem in the front. I'm trying to get my husband to buy me the fin, fog lights and dual exhaust to make it look like an SS. I love this car!

Steering column and driver seat heater
By CB

2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Coupe SS Supercharged 2dr Coupe (3.8L 6cyl S/C 4A)

I like the body and look, everything I look for in a car. I noticed after 20 thousand miles a feeling in the steering, something to do with an addition to the steering column to comply with some sort of collapsing requirements. The mechanic was aware of the problem and replaced the worn part under warranty. Shortly there after the driver's side seat heater stopped working. I miss that option as I drive in all weather with the window open. Won't pay to have that fixed. After 30 thousand miles the feeling in the steering column has returned. Time for another diagnostic check, hope it wont cost too much. I like the car and I'll fix it for a while.