Used 2004 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Malibu for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

We love our Malibu

Spencer, 05/17/2008
LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Buying the Malibu was a complete accident. It was dark on the car lot and we weren't looking for a Chevrolet. The interior and exterior styling and the roomy interior blew us away. We have put 30,000 miles on the car in two years, long distance and local miles. It has a peppy 6 cyl. engine. Visibility for highway driving is wonderful. We get 38 mpg on highway driving - almost 500 miles to a tank. (no lie) I can drive it from southern Ohio to Buffalo before filling up. It camps: Rear seat folds down and makes enough room to take 2 people, the dog and all the camping gear for several days comfortably. There was a steering column issue- replaced free; no more troubles.

05 malibu with 262000+ miles

05 malibu with 262000+ miles, 09/08/2018
LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

Runs great just wear and tear on replaceable parts normal for all cars. I fix my broken driver seat for 20 bucks. I fix my inside door panel trim my self just buy the glue clean it up and spray the new glue. If you dont know anything about cars well thats why they dont last. I love my car and im going keep it till the end and fix any wear or tear.

Very good car

Fred, 03/13/2021
LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I own one for a number of years never had any problem with it very efficient very good