Used 1997 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

Used Malibu for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
1...5678910

Pros
Cons

1997 malibu

r m, 10/28/2004
4dr Sedan

My 97 Malibu is still running fine - had to replace water pump at 22000 mi- and window control for driver side. Car is OK

I will miss it!

Sonia Q, 04/01/2005
4dr Sedan

My very first car. The re-introduction of the classic Malibu, great looking body style, and good price got my attention. Since purchasing in '97, I put on 78,000 miles on it. Although it was 4 cyl. and no frills, it fulfilled its purpose to get me around but it also looked stylish (I have gold color). The car never left me stranded BUT, for the last 7K miles, I've had a water pump leak problem.

Malibu: practically trouble free car

asucincyoh, 08/09/2005
4dr Sedan

I bought my 1997 Mailibu in April of 2001. It had 73,000 miles on her. I had no vehicle trouble on any of these trips. My only complaint about the car is the fuel economy. For a 4 cylinder the gas mileage isn't that great. The most I ever got out of a tank of gas was 367mi on 15 gal tank. But dependibility wise this is the best car I have ever owned. The only part to ever break on the car was the altenator. That broke at about 90k mi. And it cost about $100 to replace by myself. But in 135k that was the only part to break. I would recomend a Mailibu to anyone who wants a dependable car. Also, the power is decent and it is fun to drive for a four door sedan.

1...5678910