Used 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx Pricing
On the 2007 Chevrolet Malibu Maxx, the front airbags incorporate "dual-stage" technology, meaning the force of deployment can vary according to the severity of the crash. In addition, the OnStar system now offers "Turn-by-Turn" navigation and the 3.5-liter V6 offers more power via the adoption of variable camshaft timing.
- Hatchback design allow easy cargo loading, spacious cabin with adjustable rear seats, standard V6 provides performance with fuel efficiency, comfortable ride, excellent crash test scores, remote-start feature.
- Bland interior design and materials, mediocre steering and brakes, less cargo space than true wagons
- stability control and manual gearbox are not available.
Read full review
Get more for
- Edmunds shoppers save money with a valuation on their trade-in
- Receive offers from our dealer partners fast