Used 2016 Chevrolet Malibu Limited Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Malibu Limited for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Best car I've every had!

Andrew, 02/26/2019
LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Driven Mercedes and many other high end cars - this is more comfortable with way more features for half the price! I love this car!

Love my Malibu

Allen Fuqua, 03/18/2019
LS Fleet 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Great buy.

A Big Cost to Save the Environment

Ken V., 05/21/2019
LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Beware of the Chevrolet's engine idle shut-off feature. This mechanism may prove good for the environment, but extremely costly for the owner of a Chevrolet or other GM vehicle. After only 18,450 miles, the check engine light on my 2016 Malibu LT illuminated, prompting a visit to my friendly dealership. After a $125 engine analysis fee, a service tech informed me of the need to replace a fuse block and connector (per a manufacture bulletin). The total tab would be almost $900, recognizing that I was now three months past the standard 36-month new vehicle warranty. I submitted a claim with GM, who in turn submitted a request to the dealership for assistance. The dealership would do nothing,, but GM offered an extended warranty upon proof of repair of the system failure--at my cost. I may buy another GM vehicle, but I most assuredly will find another Chevrolet dealership in the Salt Lake City area.

It’s my first car and it’s ok it could be better.

First_Car_Vibes , 09/27/2019
LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I bought the car used, $8,800 from Hertz Rental. I really like the outside shape. It’s nicer than a Honda Civic but it’s Twenty-Nineteen, where’s the Bluetooth to play music off my phone. Why are we * still using an auxiliary cord? There’s about 10 little rusted spots on the body of the car. Needs a push to start. I like how loud the horn is — the automatic and manual is a double thumbs up. Not sure if my car was a drug car prior but the bumper, glove compartment lastly including the seat material; all was ripping, falling, tearing off, or maybe just put on poorly. But it’s my first car so I cannot complain — #WhatAGirlWants

This car continues to surprise me!

Liza B., 01/02/2020
LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

From my first drive until today, I have always been impressed with this car. The get up and go is there. It’s not costly to fill up at the gas pump. I love the storage in the car. I love the way it grips to the road as you go around curves.