Used 2018 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Impala for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2018 3.6 V6 Impala

James, 10/18/2018
LS 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I do like the 28 to 30 MPG and that’s real MPG at 80 mph. I live in West Texas and the speed limit is 80 mph on I-10 west of Odessa. I am a Chevy fan but the reason why I will trade this Impala is the high road noise and the vinyl seats. It is a quick and nimble vehicle and fairly comfortable on long trips. I am disappointed in the road noise.

A great business car

NV Fisherman, 04/13/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is pretty good. I own two Impalas (2017 and 2018). Great ride and handles the road beautifully. In Las Vegas they drive fast and aggressively. No problem with the 6 cycl Chevy. I realize that vans and SUVs are the rage now but there is nothing like a sedan in road handling ability. I can easily get four people in the car. Back seat is enormous and very comfortable. Electronics are easy to use. On star and blue tooth work easily. I am not a young man but this is not a old fogies type of car with great styling.

2018 Impala Premier: Great!

Scott in Texas, 12/25/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Purchased the Premier to get the larger engine (don't waste time considering the smaller engine), the upscaled interior (leather, heated/cooled seats, etc.), and enhanced exterior (chrome trim and exhaust). Got mine with all available options except sunroof and without the extra-cost red paint. Absolutely love the car. Great acceleration and handling. Comfort is top-notch. Road noise is minimal. All systems work as advertised. Feature by feature, the Impala Premier matches up with the much pricier competition in its class. Highly recommend getting one before Chevrolet stops making them due to the SUV/Crossover craze. UPDATE: Two years after purchase and my 2018 Impala Premier is still great in every category: interior, exterior, and under the hood. No knobs nor buttons falling off, no paint nor trim deteriorating, and no engine nor transmission faults. What a shame Chevrolet has decided to stop producing this fine car due to the overall lack of demand for sedans of this size.

2018 Chevrolet Impala LT with Leather and V6

B P, 11/15/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

To get the V6 engine recorded I had to select the Premier selection. The LT only showed a 4 cylinder power plant. The car has been great. V6 is awesome and responsive. Sometimes the shifting isn't as smooth as I expect but mostly it is just fine. Very comfortable ride and handling is great. Some road noise on the highway which I was expecting a bit quieter at this level of vehicle

Fantastic Car!

Jim, 10/22/2017
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

This car is phenomenal! My 2nd or 3rd Impala and this one is outstanding. Like all these new cars, the night lighting needs some improvement. GM has apparently given up on Cornering Lights and Night driving Lights which is a problem for drivers with aging vision. It is difficult to see the curb area at night in this car and it needs Night Driving Lights. OK, now there's no room for the good stuff.

the best car I have ever owned

Kmac, 04/08/2019
LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Impalas have been a part of my family for 5 decades. I owned a used one in the early 2000's . I treated myself to a new 2018 last spring. Absolutely NO regrets. fuel economy better than I hoped, the 6 cyl gives it some "guts" . the interior is like my living room and the Bose sound system - sublime! Glad I got mine before they discontinued it! 4/2020 update: I still LOVE my impala. It is the BEST car I have ever owned. I hope they "restart produciton in about 3 or 4 years

Everybody get your roll on

CYNTHIA, 03/17/2019
LT 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Impala is the best car to have, its roomy , runs smooth. When charging devices you dont have to have on the car in acc, it charges when the car Is off. The plug is the best thing they could have done. My very first car was a impala I had my car over 8 yrs. The car is a beauty.

2018 Chevrolet Impala

CColeman, 12/14/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

For a car this size it rides pretty rough.

Classy and Sassy

Julia Kosut, 11/18/2019
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my car, I am typically a truck girl, so at first, I was skeptical but that didn't last long. I love how sharp it looks, I love the smoothness it has on the road, and the lights are fantastic! Plus the Flex Fuel engine means that gas is about 2.38 a gallon for me! :) Honestly, this car is overall amazing.

Great value

Winder GA, 06/22/2020
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

First, be aware that the car is being discontinued so that's a concern. I purchased a used 2018 Premier. I have previously driven a 2008 Chevy Impala 3.9L V6 police edition, so power was important. The 4 cylinder was a joke to drive. Next, I wanted a power passenger seat - that's ONLY available with a Premier package (drawback). Finally, I could not find a 2019 Premier with a V6 anywhere. And, for the price, the 2018 was just fine. Great car for the price. I typically drive cars for 10 years or longer, so I expect to have this for a long time. My 2008 Chevy Impala is not fancy, but it's still going with 240,000 miles. I hope to keep this one just as long.

it works!

pete, 02/12/2019

i like it!!!!!

It is not mine nor my fathers chevy

LDR, 12/07/2018
Premier 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Needs to have a V 8 to make it a good dependable car. I have owner a 1937, 1939 1939,1940, 1946,1952,1964,1969,1973,1978 and a 1984 chevy. Various styles and models. The 1984 Camaro soured me on buy a new Chevrolet ever again. I have test driven numerous GM models since then but none meet my expetations nor match the performance of the 1973 or 1978.

51050