With an abundance of passenger and trunk space, the 2017 Chevrolet Impala is unmistakably a large sedan, but there's more to this Chevy than just room. You'll also appreciate the way it keeps you and your passengers comfortable and safe.
- Rides smoothly over bumps and rough roads
- Quiet interior at highway speeds
- V6 engine provides quick acceleration
- Cabin looks sleek and classy
- Big backseat and trunk are great for carrying passengers and luggage.
- Mediocre acceleration with four-cylinder engine
- A few interior panels and controls feel a bit cheap
- Thick roof pillars hamper outward visibility.