Used 2015 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Best Damn Car I Ever Owned!

Michael Sterling, 04/30/2018
LTZ 4dr Sedan w/2LZ (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I rank this right up there with the Lexus or European Luxury cars. Great ride in all regards!

Think twice or roll the dice

J C Bollinger, 08/02/2015
LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

4 months after buying a BRAND NEW 2015 Chevrolet Impala and the paint is flecking off of the ENTIRE front end of the car!!!! A 40K car and GM has not been very nice to me. They have blamed me for this. It started off as a little defect in the paint on the front bumper and over a two week time period the problem GREW to HUGE area the size of my Torso. It looks so bad that I'm utterly embarrassed to drive this car. The paint actually flys off of the car while I'm driving it. Now my family and friends make fun of me for driving a Chevrolet. Its so embarrassing. This is supposed to be the crème of the crop flagship sedan of Chevrolet and only now that the car looks like it has 400,000 miles on it will the dealership do anything about it. GM has just totally lost me as a customer. I feel ashamed that I spent so much money on this car. This is the NEW body style people. I've already had three break downs since buying this. Left me stranded twice. I thought GM had changed since the bankruptsy but apparently not. Buyer BEWARE!!!!!! Should of bought a KIA. They have better paint jobs.

Badcar

Badcar, 07/26/2018
LS 4dr Sedan w/1LS (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

Watch out valve are bad in them and they don’t care if u blown your motor. Chevrolet won’t stand good for it

IMPALA DOES IT AGAIN!

Nick Modock, 03/26/2019
LT 4dr Sedan w/2LT (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned 8 Chevy Impala's in my car ownership life. My first Impala was in 1958 and I absolutely loved that car. It had drawbacks like it rusted quickly and the back seat area was small with 2 children. I kept it till 1965, when I purchased my next Impala. Then many Impala's followed. I thought that my 2005 Impala was the best Impala that I ever owned and that it couldn't get any better. My present 2015 Impala is the BEST car that I ever owned. It handles like a dream, comfortable to drive and ride in and for a V6 it is very peppy and economical to operate. I am really bummed that GM has opted to discontinue production of the Impala. I'll be forced to look at another manufacturer for my next purchase as I don't need or want an SUV. I have my preferences when it comes to transportation. Hey GM, let's keep producing the Impala.

Happy

Paul, 01/29/2016
LS 4dr Sedan w/1LS (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

4 cylinder ok