Used 2010 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews - 45 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:

YEKS!!
By Loretta S. Ector

2010 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I bought mine used in 2011, with around 34,000 miles, traded in NOV 2018 with 247,000 miles, started to have emission problems passing, tried 3 different shops, with no success, car begin to shake very bad, got tired of spending money on repairs, the ride was never comfortable in my vehicle, driving or passenger riding, will never buy another CHEV. PRODUCT

I loved my 8 year old!!
By Jean

2010 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I traded my Impala for an Acura. I was in a position to go a little luxe, so I did, but I almost cried over my Impala. It was so reliable and dependable! I loved driving it. It seemed very comfortable to me. I put 139,000 miles on it. I know I could have gotten 200,000 miles out of it easily, but I was ready for like I said, a little more luxury and more technology. Also, the Impala's front wheel drive worked for most situations, but now that I live on a private road that has some hills, I wanted an all wheel or four wheel drive. So, I hope this Acura will be just as good or better than my beloved Impala.

Impala is ok
By Joeo

2010 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

In general the car was very good until about115000 miles. It took 3 different shops including the dealer to figure out that internal fuel pump was causing me to lose power at a moments notice. So far the car runs well but The Chevy product in the past was more reliable .

Hope all the LTZ's weren't built this badly!
By Terry Smith

2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

I had one that had to be built on a Monday; horrible amount of repairs made to it.
June 2018: Sold it. Bought a sweet 2015 Mercedes Benz C300 4-matic with 31,000
miles.....huge quality difference. Won't go back to GM.

235,000 miles still going strong
By Jay

2010 Chevrolet Impala LT 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 4A)

I drive a lot 35,000 miles a year, bought car with 10,000 miles, has been trouble free with minor repairs, and good maintenance checks. If you need a cruiser, with lots of comfortable driving, and easy on the wallet, this car is for you. I've been impressed with how easy this car drives on highway, really just sort of drives itself. Certainly not a sports car, buy I don't like to fight my car on long drives. I have over 235,000 miles on my car, guessing I'll end up around 300,000 in a couple of years. Still looks great, drives exactly the same, and expect more minor repairs and maintenance. I had transmission fluid changed once for maintenance, need another soon, that is it for now. Brakes are good, but car really lets loose going down hill, so they can wear on really steep mountain roads. Overall, great, I'm looking to get another, maybe a 2013, last year of this model.