Used 2000 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews - 105 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2000 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impala model:

Love my "new" 2000 Chevy Impala!
By Josh

2000 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan

Bought this car for $2,000 from a family member who flips used cars. Absolutely classy, comfortable and reliable ride. Mine has a little over 100k on it, because it only had one previous owner and had been sitting after its second purchase for ten years before it was tuned up. It's quiet, powerful, comfortable and stylish, and with good care it's going to last me for years. I'd recommend this car to anyone.

First New car I've ever bought
By Never buy another Chevy

2000 Chevrolet Impala LS 4dr Sedan

check drive train: engine is solid but have had two rebuilds on transmission. Rear axles will not stay in alignment, chews up tires, dealer will not cover after 12,000 miles. I bought the car new and we did not discover the tire problem until 15,000 miles when tires needed replacement

Class of it's own
By Mrs. DB

2000 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan

It's a good car overall. It will give you good service for at least 200,000 miles. After that you would need to replace the engine and have the transmission rebuilt or replaced.

We've Gone a Long Way
By RC

2000 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan

Our 2000 Chevrolet Impala sedan police package served us well just over 201,000 miles. During its time a repair here and there for us began around the 160,000 mile mark. It still has a smooth ride with the original shocks and struts. Received many compliments about the exterior's solid look from people, and they being surprised when asked about the mileage. A one of a kind look and dependable!

2000 Chevrolet Impala. Best Car I ever owned!!
By Jeanette Gerhart

2000 Chevrolet Impala 4dr Sedan

Purchased my 2000 Chevrolet Impala new on Fourth of July, 2000! I drive hard & fast & put miles on my cars. Drove out to Las Vegas a few years ago, fabulously comfortable ride!! So much space inside of car, and huge trunk for bringing back souveniers. Springtime - huge trunk will hold @12-15 bags of mulch!!