Used 1996 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Superb

Rolling*Thunder, 09/18/2004
SS 4dr Sedan

The finest car I have ever owned... or driven... or ridden in. USA badge, a V-8 (Corvette) Engine, Rear Wheel Drive, .... all the right USA muscle stuff. In a word: Superb.

The best Chevy ever made!

Montana, 05/03/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

The best Chevy ever made.

Stealth 4-door Vette

Dcarzar, 07/18/2009
SS 4dr Sedan

I am an enthusiast and love to drive. I did not really need to order a new SS, but I wanted a toy that would be a fun investment. My SS delivered, yeah it was politically correct with lighter & ashtrays; room and comfort for both my wife & grandmother in the same trip. My SS has been driven primarily as a highway cruiser, and has driven 300 miles in three hours, on regular gas an gets 25-28 mpg. I only need to pull it out of the garage to turn heads and there is always someone asking me to 1st bidder when I sell.

the only imaculate car alive!!!!

james dorman, 04/11/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

i absolutly love this car since the first time i seen it. i have never geard any complaints about this car. the interiour is pefect, who could ask for a better look, and the performannce, every family man who once was astreet racers dream.

Great ride

great ride, 09/24/2008
SS 4dr Sedan

I get more pleasure driving this car then my 2008 STS Caddy. Still a head turner. Seats are realy comfortable and everything is heavy duty.

12345...13