Used 2006 Chevrolet HHR Consumer Reviews - 391 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2006 Chevrolet HHR

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

My HHR
By ProJenn

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my HHR. I love the design and the comfort. It is very easy for my 4 year old to get in and out and do her own seat belt, which was important. For a small car I was happy to find not only a booster seat but a full size car seat fit comfortably in the back seat. The window controls could have been put in a better place and I feel like I am sitting up high. Overall I am very happy with my HHR. Gas mileage is great. Only one cup holder in the back. That kinda stinks.

My favoritwe feature is the XM satellite radio. The sunroof rocks. I love opening up the sunroof and cruising.

My only suggestion would be to move the window controls and put more cup holders. And raise the cup holders. They are too low.

Nice
By hhrsag

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

A very good car. A little small on the inside, but once you get used to it it is a fun car to drive with good power and mileage. It gets lots of looks and complements

Dash, radio, chrome,

Make it a little wider. The interior is small

Fun car
By Brookfield

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the smallest car I have ever owned. It does everything my mini van did ,just in a smaller way. I really am enjoying this auto, and will be looking to up grade after a year or so. I highly recomend this car.

Seats that fold flat, and don't have to be removed. Also remote start.

Cup holder. No car designers must ever use cupholders They are never deep enough and or the right size

Will buy another HHR
By bobby boos

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Chevrolet HHR for about 5 weeks and absolutely love it. People stop and ask me what kind of vehicle is that, and I say HHR and they say, boy I would love to have one. I will definitely buy another one in 2008 with even more whistles and bells on it. They should put a 6 cylinder in it and dual exhaust.

Bigger engine and dual exhaust.

My HHR LT
By RICH M

2006 Chevrolet HHR LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Honda owner for many years. I Just liove my HHR LT. It's fun to drive and comfortable. Great styling and gas mileage. Went on a trip and average mileage was 31.3mpg. Can't beat that at today's gas prices!

Information center. Retro styling. Safety features. Gas mileage.

Relocate power window switches