2013 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Review: Equinox rides smooth

2013 Chevrolet Equinox - Consumer Review

Equinox rides smooth
By mikes11 on

2013 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV w/2LT (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have 2000 miles on my 2013 Equinox 2LT, and have to say the car is great.
Very quiet, the handling and ride are great.
I am getting overall mpg of 28 and on the highway over 30mpg.
I wish I had gotten the LTZ but I am very happy with this car and cannot find any faults with the exception of my phone book linking up with the my link feature.
I called the toll free number and got a really helpful guy to set it up and worked fine but again is not linking up so have to call again.
But overall a great vehicle. Now after 40k plus miles the car still runs and drives great. It is the most comfortable auto I have owned. I drive it 1300k miles to and from Florida every year and its a joy on the road with great handling and super mpg. Love this car. 3 years later and 48k more miles and I still love this vehicle. We have made numerous trips to Florida with this car often packed to the gills and still great ride, enough power and most of all quiet and very comfortable. Besides changing the engine oil on a regular basis and replacing the wipers nothing else has been fixed or needs to be fixed. Bluetooth is working good now. Will be using this car as my Florida car in a few years and hopefully replace it with another Equinox.

• Outward visibility
  • Navigation
  • Purchase cost
  • Fuel economy
  • Maintenance cost

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review