Used 2010 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews - 303 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Chevrolet Equinox

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

Love the car BUT
By Driver

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I really love the design and the interior of my Equinox. Cargo space could be bigger. I get OK gas mileage but it's a 6 cyl so it's not as good as the 4 cyl mileage advertised. Problem with it is the computer system. At first the remote start wouldn't work. At the moment it's in the shop for "Air Bag Service" light on, been in shop for 3 days while they hook computer up with GM to find out what the problem is. Ordered a cargo cover which should have been with the car, took two months to get it. Other than minor but time consuming problems I like it. First car I've ever had though that has been in the shop so much

body style,interior amenities and layout

know how to fix computer problems before you sell the car

My 2010 Equinox
By Dawg

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I traded in 05 Dodge Magnum. Needed something with room but that got better mileage. Equinox was my choice. I love my crossover. Fremont Chevrolet was the best experience I have had with a Dealership.

auto start, rear camera

sun guard for cargo area. should came with the car

Love The Equinox
By Todd

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LS 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Tried all SUVs on the market. The Equinox was the best fit based on comfort ( I'm very tall ), gas mileage, looks, and affordability. Give one a try. You will be greatly surprised at the room and gas mileage. In town 25-26 mpg is what I get. I purchased the 2.4 L four cylinder. Plenty of power as long as you don't drag race from light to light. I set out to purchase an import, but GM really made this vehicle appealing. Hope this helps.

So far so good
By Valerie

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LT2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I just picked up my new 2010 Equinox from a local dealer who made this purchase a pleasant experience. I just traded in my YUKON XL so this is quite a change! So far I really enjoy it, it has great pick up, fun to drive and has plenty of interior room. Will have to write another review after I pass 3,000 miles.

Looks, Bluetooth, great radio system, seats are very comfortable and really like the stitched leather (adds a nice touch)

LT2 should have standard power controls for passenger seat. Power lift gate should be included at this level and automatic shut off for blinker. Clear back lights and larger side mirrors would be appreciated. The LT2 level needs more included options!

V-6 2010 Equinox LTZ, 4-wheel drive
By Ken Waters

2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is the best GM car I have owned. Most of my driving is highway. In 2 1/2 months, according to the trip computer I am averaging overall 23.5 mpg. The car is a dream to drive, I love the XM radio, On Star navigation, information center and phone, the quality of the leather interior and overall fit & finish. If the cargo area were larger it would be perfect.

XM radio, Information center and On Star. Monthly e-mail reports from On Star are informative.

Larger cargo area, better fuel economy (with same performance!)