Used 2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV Consumer Reviews - 98 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

This truck is roomy in the inside
By KEIA BOST

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

May 2008 has just been a year from the purchase of my truck. It is great! Very roomy in the inside and a lot of lerg room in the back seat. Lots of cargo space. It doesn't seem that big from the outside but when you get in, it's big. It was enough room for a third row in the back. I love my truck and thank God he blessed me with it and it was brand new with 0 miles when I purchased it. It's just a gas guzzler to me.

I like how you can roll your windows down in the middle of the truck where your gears are at. The space the truck has

I think the air doesn't get that cold. Maybe I need some anti-freeze

My husband goes a lot
By amanda

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LS 4dr SUV (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

This car has really give us the room and quality he says you can only expect in a Chevy. Leg room in the back seat is excellent. He's an insurance claims adjuster and the cargo area has on the space he will need for the mounds of paperwork and file systems he has. And vacations are easy to load up for in this car. I guess you can tell my favorite feature is the room.

The room in the car, miles to empty, tire pressure gauge, oil monitoring system. and the price are a few of mine. He says the maneuverability, the get up and go, and many more

The back tail gate is a little slow to lift, the windshield wipers on slow don't work half the time, and he says he wished they come with a third row. Back seat would make it perfect

Good to Go
By stargazer

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the car when changing positions to sales from engineering. I work for a company that builds light-weight campers and I needed something that would pull up to 3500#. The Equinox does a great job and my gas mileage is very impressive. It is a great looking vehicle with somewhat futuristic looks and it compliments the unusual campers we build. Without having any trailering experience to speak of, I have successfully navigated over 10,000 miles with ease. On one of my trips I left 11:30 at night in a storm with 2" of snow already on the ground while towing a 1600# camper. The traction control was awesome even through the winding mountainous back roads of Western Pennsylvania.

Gas mileage. Up to 29.4 on highways at +70 mph. Gas mileage while towing: between 15.8 to 23.7 depending on many variables. It's a comfortable ride with predictable handling. I love the stereo too.

Add a sub-woofer with the stereo. Heated mirrors would be nice.

Great Family Vehicle
By Bucko

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Have owned the Equinox for 6 months now and all in all is a great value. We purchased an '07 1LT with the 17" chrome wheels, which make it look great. I like the sporty look, ride and handling, but, im not that impressed with the gas mileage, I get the same mileage with a 2000 grand cherokee as this. I also hate the recessed windshield, it is a pain in the rear to brush snow off, my hood is scratched and chipped after one winter.

Sporty look, comfort, overall value, radio with multiband memory presets. Very roomy back seat

Heated mirrors and fog lamps standard on LT, better design on windshield (make it even with the A pillar).

Great Car
By Stace

2007 Chevrolet Equinox SUV LT 4dr SUV AWD (3.4L 6cyl 5A)

Okay, so let's start off by saying I owned a 2002 Dodge Neon before this, yuck! It was my boyfriend's he loved it but wanted bigger so I got a hand me down this cars a year old with a little over 13,000 miles on it! I love it drives smooth runs great looks great and is better on gas then my Neon was. My sister owns one and she loves it. My boyfriends co worker has one loves it. If your looking for a spacious reliable SUV this is it! Excellent buy. It's worth every penny I bought it for!

It has a how many miles to empty feature on it. Love that also love the tire pressure monitoring system. Radio controls on steering wheel means never having to take your hands of the wheel when you drive. Love it.

I can't think of any improvments for this vehicle, its basically perfect in my eyes