Small sedans are getting better every year, and for proof you only need to check out the 2017 Chevrolet Cruze. You'll like the way the Cruze sips gas and how its handsome cabin has a surprising amount of room for you and your passengers.
- Cabin is attractive, especially with the two-tone color scheme
- Lots of rear seat legroom
- Plenty of appealing convenience and technology features are offered.
- Disappointing acceleration and real-world fuel economy from 1.4-liter engine, and no additional engine choices are offered
- Engine stop-start feature cannot be disabled
- Cruise control isn't available on the L or LS trims.