Used 2014 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan Consumer Reviews - 40 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:

Leasing this vehicle was awesome!
By Jen Nicolia

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

Love my cruze

Als review
By Alton Thornton

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 6A)

2014 Cruze 2LT RS 1.4 turbo 6A
By Rick S.

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car Labor Day weekend of 2015 and in the year I've had it I've had it in for only one warranty repair. Check engine light came on and that turned out to be a vacuum leak and needed cam cover replacement. This had been a rental car and I was a little leery but it has turned out to be a pretty good car, so far. Good gas mileage, decent acceleration and braking, good road handling, responsive steering. As others have noted, the front seats are a little firm and can be a little uncomfortable toward the end of longer trips, but not horrible. I've put about 12,000 miles on it in the year I've owned it. Hopefully it will last a good long while.

Still on the post
By Cathy W

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan LTZ 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Purchased this car for the hubby to drive and from work. 110 miles roundtrip everyday. He decided he would continue to drive his truck (I drove it for 2 years to my job round trip ,12 miles) because gas is down. So I got the car against my wishes. This car is not comfortable at all to me. To many buttons to figure it out. Be prepared to read the manual if urnot techno savy... Which I am not!! I feel like I am in a fishbowl or all to see.Keep in mind I did not get in or test drive the car. Hubby did only. But I drive oit.go figure. I am a plus size babe, n this car is tight. Good thing I am not plus plus or it would be like a can of canned fish stuffed in. Had the car for a month now and it s slowly expanding with me. Tinted ALL the widows made a world of difference .so, that said, I would give this car 4 star rating. VERY compact not to roomy, back seat to tight, Windows look c!assy though n I give them a10+++++. Handle s curves like a charm n fast little booger to 0 to 60 in 45 sec and its a 4 Cylinder. Go figure its a classy one to.

Too few mpg and too much sunshine I shout
By James

2014 Chevrolet Cruze Sedan 2LT 4dr Sedan (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Chevy electronics. Easy to pair phone to car. Infuriating trip computer that has never been close on mpg, distance to empty, gallons used. On star is good but I feel too expensive so I dropped it. Interior nice but leather seats are FIRM. Average around 32 mpg day to day use, have never come near 38 mpg rating. At 42000 miles transmission is getting dimwitted on shifts ( just want a slight speed increase, push on throttle, nothing, push, nothing, push then it's a 2 gear kickdown). Dealer says car showing no codes when I had checked. Rear seat room is good for small kids or SMALL adults. Real nightmare is sunroof failed in tilt open position. Will update when I find out what is wrong and how much financial pain it will cost. I dont think I will consider another GM vehicle if this sunroof problem turns into a financial black hole. Plus side tire wear is great, still have near 50% of original tread, premium Pioneer sound system is great.