2022 Chevrolet Corvette video
2021 Chevrolet Corvette: Edmunds Top Rated Sports Car | Edmunds Top Rated Awards 2021
NOTE: This video is about the 2021 Chevrolet Corvette, but since the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies.
Is the Chevrolet Corvette a good car?
What's new in the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette:
- New colors and carbon-fiber trim pieces are available
- Race-inspired C8.R Edition offers unique colors and graphics
- Part of the eight Corvette generation introduced for 2020
Is the Chevrolet Corvette reliable?
Is the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2022 Chevrolet Corvette?
The least-expensive 2022 Chevrolet Corvette is the 2022 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $68,400.
Other versions include:
- Stingray 2dr Convertible w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM) which starts at $75,200
- Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM) which starts at $79,850
- Stingray 2dr Convertible w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM) which starts at $68,400