Skip to main content

$58,900

Save as much as $481
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Delivered as Promised

Bobby D., 08/13/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I have always wanted to get a Vette, but never did. I actually ordered a C7, but backed out because dealer could not give me what I wanted for my trade in. That was before the mid-engine C8 came out. Glad I didn’t get the C7. I was on a list for approximately 18 months. I finally got my car recently and it was worth the wait. The car is fantastic. Chevy really delivered what they promised with this version. The car is worth every penny they charge for it. I was concerned about two areas specifically. Getting in and out and driving comfort. I’m not going to say it is a breeze entering and exiting the car, but it’s not that bad. Driving it makes up for any “inconvenience.” As far as driving comfort, it is better than expected. My wife, who wasn’t convinced I should even buy it, admitted she was pleasantly surprised. That’s saying something. The exterior styling is phenomenal. I ordered the Red Mist Tincoat Metallic and I can honestly say people are getting whiplash as I drive by. Most of my friends can only say OMG. The interior dispels any thoughts of it not being high quality. GM really got it right. They also did a great job with the technology. It is pretty user friendly. Plus you can customize how the car handles with the multiple choices available. Bottom line for me is it is the best car I’ve ever had. It was worth the wait.

Finally got it right

Jeff, 06/10/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I took it for a test drive and was blown away. Styling,performance and great value. Finally an Italian looking sports car without the headaches of reliability.

Long time coming

Tmd937, 06/21/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I waited 10 months to get my corvette but it was well worth the wait. After 10 other ones this is by far the best. The looks, the handling, and the whole package are great. Very fast yet very comfortable. Definitely a home run for Vette lovers !

Great car

Will, 08/27/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

Got my C8 after 10 months wait. Love the style, the ride, and the stereo system. Wish the car had more cameras and driver assisted system. Visibility is poor, thus limiting how fast I drive. Air vents are small thus the flow speed is high and noisy. Aerodynamic is the best of any cars I ever drive. I barely hear any wind noise while driving. Get in and out is hard, but expected. Tremendous value, look and feel a lot more expensive than the sticker price. Buying experience was great at Rick Hendrick with Justin Cohen. I feel like GM and the dealer treated me like a value customer, not like Porsche that see their customers as ATM machines. Expect great fun, reliability and resale value.

3 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

Corvette hits a Grand Slam homer!

D Schall, 07/19/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Coupe w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

Corvette C8 is the best yet with outstanding styling, performance, and price.