Skip to main content

$66,400

Save as much as $877
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
4 out of 5 stars

World Class caliber let down by GM quality...

Pete, 07/14/2022
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I have a 2021 C8 3LT convertible. Performance, handling, and ride quality is amazing. Styling is head-turning and overall value is terrific. It just about does everything a Ferrari or Lambo can do for less than half the price. However, it's let down by GM's infamous quality control issues. On my car in particular, the leather on the upper part of the dash is warping. From what I hear, GM doesn't have a real fix for this except to replace the whole dash. But even that won't guarantee it won't happen again. I also hear this happens on many 3LT models with the leather dash. even on brand new '23 models! This is simply unacceptable. Such a shame that a world-class caliber sports car like the C8 is let down by GM's QC issues.

Best Corvette Ever!!

PHumphreys, 07/15/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/1LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

I have owned a C4 Corvette since 1990. I wanted to upgrade to a convertible and I was waiting for the C8. I was able to spend some real quality time behind the wheel (16 hours). The pictures make it look like there isn't a lot of interior room and I was worried about getting in and out (I'm 55). This car was beyond great. First the ride was smooth, it felt like my challenger more than any corvette that I have ever driven. Power was there but more important the backend didn't break out when stepping on it. I only had experienced wheel spin once romping on it hard. There was plenty of interior room and it wasn't hard to get in and out. Easier than my C4. The stereo was excellent. The only complaint is backing out of parking spaces. You are blind for a minute or two but the rear view mirror camera really helps out. The convertible is really nice. I had the top down as much as possible. I really liked the fact that I could slow to 30 and then bring it up (or down). Top down side glass up, rear glass down and ac on, traveling at highway speeds was really enjoyable.

5 out of 5 stars

Fantastic value but still a GM product

Davelv, 04/28/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

For $90k the exterior panels should align, there should be radiator protective screens, using Alexa shouldn’t blank the info screen requiring shutting off the car to fix and there should be adaptive cruise. Could also use map pockets on center hump. But to get 27 mpg doing 80 mph is pretty impressive for 495 hp engine even if it does run rough at idle. Easy to drive long distances.

SPEEDY BEAUTY

SPEEDY BEAUTY, 06/07/2021

YOU'LL LOVE IT!!

So much fun

Lakewood Ranch, 06/12/2021
2021 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 2dr Convertible w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 8AM)

It is beyond description as to how much fun it is to have this car as our daily driver.