2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 w/3LZ Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 w/3LZ Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Outstanding machine
By BB

2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 w/3LZ Z06 w/3LZ 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

For the past six months I have owned my first Corvette, and I have to admit I was a bit hesitant at first about purchasing one but boy was I wrong. Even though it is American made, the quality of the car is top notch and it feels very well built. So far I have found almost zero things to complain about with this vehicle. The stock exhaust note is great because its isn't insanely loud but it is definitely loud enough and the acceleration is mind boggling. I have yet to come even close to pushing this car to the limit and in all honesty I don't think I ever will. Its surprisingly comfortable as well and if you put it into touring mode the suspension becomes very soft and supple which is something I never would have expected. If there is one thing that I can complain about, it would have to be the traction that seems almost impossible to get any time you hit the gas peddle even a little bit. It isn't necessarily touchy but you have to be very cautious and aware that the backend will get loose very quickly. Another thing that I love about my z06 is the exterior styling. The car is very sexy and sleek and if it weren't for the Corvette badge on the front, I could easily mistake it for a Ferrari. Overall I am head over heels in love with my z06 and would definitely recommend this to anyone in the market looking for supercar performance at an unbeatable price.

Fast Car
By Mike

2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 w/3LZ Z06 w/3LZ 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

Extremely fast and Powerful.

Bat Mobile
By Tim P

2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 w/3LZ Z06 w/3LZ 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

I had the 2016 Corvette Z-51 first and I purchased this one exactly one year later. This one is so much more power. The regular is probably all the power anyone could ever use on the street. This regular corvette would make a very good everyday driver. The second with all that power you would just be looking at way to much expense in tires. The tires are only good for about 15k miles. If you want the ultimate affordable car the Z06 is it. The speed it can achieve so quickly is crazy. The shear thrill and smile on your face is second to none! I have the A8 transmission and no one needs a 7 speed manual in this car. It is impossible to shift that fast. The automatic is faster 0-60mph by a few 10th's.

Lightning FAST !!
By Jay Brazelton

2017 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 w/3LZ Z06 w/3LZ 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl S/C 7M)

This Car Has Plenty of POWER & SEX APPEAL, The Blue Tooth is Really Convenient, The 8 Speed Transmission Helps with the Gas Mileage, I do wish the Stereo was just a little Stronger with the Top Down, But the Handling of the Car with the Michelin Pro Cup tires Stay Glued to the Road As long as the Traction Control is on. Its The BEST CORVETTE BY FAR, & I started driving them in 1969. Its going to be hard to Top this Z06 3LZ WHITE Convertible with the Spice Package for Under $110,000.