The 2017 Chevrolet Corvette is a unique slice of Americana that can compete on the world stage. Performance is stunning, and interior appointments have improved significantly for the current C7 generation.
- It's hard to beat the Corvette's power and handling for the price
- Comfort doesn't take a backseat to performance
- Cargo space is surprisingly generous for a sports car
- Interior design and materials are no longer subpar.
- Overseas competitors are still more refined overall
- Chevy's MyLink infotainment system isn't as intuitive or responsive as rival systems.