Used 2016 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Lovin' My C7 Vette Z51 3LT Stingray Convertible
By PK

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Stingray Z51 w/3LT 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I ordered my first Corvette in 8/2016, took delivery of my 2016 C7 Z51 3LT Stingray convertible (white with tan top) in early 11/2016, and have put over 17K miles on it. I love driving this car, especially on "road trips." Maintenance is cheap, as everything is still under the initial (great) warranty, e.g., replacing the catalytic converter cost nothing. This car's ride, acceleration, braking, and feel are terrific. It hugs the road on curves and straight-aways like paint. I feel confident driving it. It's interior and tech are comparable to, if not better than, the Porsche-Boxter and Jaguar F-Type. The C7's perforated leather seats and dash are luxe. The instrumentation and head-up display are keen. The GPS could be better, with cheaper updates. Before buying my Vette, I shopped the three makes of sport-car convertibles I've listed AND also the BMW Z4, which, in my opinion, isn't on the same level as the Jag, Porsche, or Vette. The price included title, tags, and taxes. I've an 8-speed automatic and select-drive. In "Eco" drive, I get about 22-24 MPG (HWY). It is a thirsty bugger. I thought until the decision point I was getting the F-Type. I got the Stingray, AND I AM STILL ECSTATIC.

Totally Impressed
By Donald Bogetto

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Stingray w/2LT 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

Drive one and you will see!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greatest Corvette made since my 1967 427 L-88
By Keith

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Stingray Z51 w/2LT 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

This animal of a corvette is an unbelievable screaming machine on a track or a pussycat around town in Eco mode on 4 cylinders.
After two and 12,000, this Corvette still amazes me!
The power, smoothness, and dependability is still is remarkable.
Everyone is waiting for the mid-engine corvette in 2020 but the 2018/2019 corvettes are a great value.
Dealers like Kerbeck in Atlantic City, NJ, offer the best prices and selection out of most dealers in the U.S.
Wherever you purchase your Corvette, you will not be disappointed. Just keep the traction mode ON!

best yet
By Darryl Vickers

This is our 5th vette, 99 Targa, 98 convertible, 2002 convertible, 2005 coupe and now the 2016 convertible. BEST YET. From hi-way to in town, easiest high performance car I have ever driven. Seats are great and the interior is plush, the leather is super and that's a big change. Auto top fast and quite. NO wind noise. Their is a monster under the hood, with the pipes open 460 hp. With a touch of the screen to close the pipes down it's a quite as a kitten. Light it up and hold on. Turn the engine control to ECO on the hi-way and it's get 33mph. Best bang for the buck on the market today.

racer x
By sir

2016 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Stingray w/1LT 2dr Convertible (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

I don't care for the fixed headlights n those Camaro taillights, stock muffler is noisy,