Used 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Corvette model:

Car of our dreams
By John DiCostanzo

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Stingray 2dr Convertible w/2LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

The car is a pleasure to drive and ride in. Looking forward to warmer weather when we can put the top down. We are very happy with the purchase and the value received.

Could be better
By Kevin

2015 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Stingray 2dr Convertible w/3LT (6.2L 8cyl 7M)

As an old 911 driver, I decided to finally forgive Government Motors, and give the corvette a try. Beautiful car, inside and out. Fast and fun to drive. My pet peeve with most American cars is the cheap materials used on the interiors. It's a little better than before, but there is still much room for improvement. On the value front, for the money spent I would have had to go back at least 2 years to buy a Porsche 911, which handles much better, has a much higher quality interior as well as fit and finish, and, imho, is just as beautiful. I'm happy I bought the vette, I'd rather own a new '15 C7 than a '12 911 for the same money. I would actually rate it 3 1/2 stars.